As we head into the fall, I developed a Fall Bucket List of items that I want to make sure and enjoy with the family. This time of year always get so busy with the holidays upon us, having a fall bucket list ensures that I remember to make time for the people and memories that are the most important to me. I’m sharing it with y’all so you can do the same!
Bucket List Ideas
- Pick Apples- There are so many ways to pick apples. Ideally you are able to go to an orchard, but even if you live somewhere live we do and it is too hot to have apple orchards you can always make a fun trip out of going to the store, each child getting their own bag, and picking out their own specific apples.
- Make S’mores- These are a staple in our house as we head to the holidays. These s’more kits are a lifesaver and these adorable (and extendable) little sticks to hold the marshmallows on (even if you are just roasting over the stove) are super fun to use.
- Visit the Pumpkin Patch- Going to pick out pumpkins are a family tradition in our house. It’s fun to see the personality of the pumpkin that each child is drawn to. Make your little one an adorable shirt (grab a fall themed design) and go snap some pics!
- Drink Apple Cider- It is delicious and something about the smell of cinnamon and cider just makes things feel like fall.
- Decorate a Pumpkin- You don’t necessarily have to carve a pumpkin but even putting some vinyl on it to decorate it for the holiday is a project your family will love to participate in. Check out our Halloween SVG’s over in the shop.
More Fall Bucket List Ideas
- Sit around a Campfire- Grab a folding chair (you can even use some heat transfer vinyl to put your name on it) and gather round the fire to make some fun memories together.
- Go on a Hayride-It doesn’t matter if it is a hayride from a tractor, the bed of a truck, or a trailer, but sitting on the straw, drinking some apple cider looking at fall trees, pumpkins, and enjoying the breeze definitely needs to be on the list.
- Play in a pile of leaves- This is a super fun one for the kids. First you can put them to work in the yard (with their own tools) gathering all the leaves. As a super fun reward, they can jump in at the end. Make sure to take a pic or a slow mo of them jumping. Those are the best memories to freeze in time. They also make for really fun holiday gifts!
- Tailgate- Before the game, gather with some friends and have a burger, hot dog, or even a cold beverage. Decorate some cute can holders using Heat Transfer Vinyl with your favorite team and I guarantee you will have a permanent spot in that tailgate party! 🙂
- Watch a Football Game- This last one will probably come pretty easily to most of us. Remember for our little ones there is always a first game they will attend, and then a first game they will remember. It doesn’t matter if it is high school, college, professional, or just dad and his friends playing…. Have a good attitude, make it fun and the kids will have fun too!
There you have it. Our fall bucket list of activities and things to do with your family to make this the most memorable fall ever!
Download a printable version of the Fall Bucket List Here.
Have you done any of the items on the bucket list? We want to see! Feel free to share them below or send them over. It makes our day when we hear from y’all!
This post contains affiliate links to products we love and use.
Leave a Reply