I have several spots that are my go-to places to find quality mock up images. You can also always take your own pictures and create your own mock ups but time is money and sometimes it is more efficient to just purchase a finished one.
(not sure what I mean when I say mock up?…. we explain exactly what a mock up is here)
The Best Spots
- Design Bundles – There is such a huge variety of choices on design bundles you are sure to find exactly what you are looking for. One of my favorite shops on design bundles for t-shirt mock ups is So Cute Appliques&SVG. Aren’t these just adorable?
- Creative Fabrica- The next spot I always find nice mock ups is over on Creative Fabrica. They have great images that you can use for shop graphics, styled pictures for your blog, and frames for prints. Check out this bundle here to see what I mean.
- Creative Market- Now if you are looking for nice glassware mock ups Sarah Design over on Creative Market is your go to gal! Her images are flawless and over on her Facebook page she has some amazing tutorials that teach you how to make the most of the mock ups she sells. Plus she is always doing freebies which I know we all love! Check out these beautiful mock ups:
- SoFontsy– SoFontsy is another online marketplace that is wonderful for not only SVG designs, but also for mock-up graphics. My personal go to spot there is Craftmock Ups by Hoopmama. She sells large bundles of mock ups by themes. Check out this black white and grey bundle and the Valentine’s bundle to see what I mean:
- Etsy- The last spot that I have found some super cute mock ups at a very reasonable price is Etsy. The tricky part is, you want to make sure the photo is a high quality image. The worst is when you purchase a mock up on a whim without taking a close look at it, and then realize you can’t use it because it is slightly blurry (and I might be speaking from experience here…..) So just double check your image very closely before purchase.
Scroll down to collect your 4 FREE MOCK UP GRAPHICS!!
As a special bonus we have also provided 4 Free Mock Up Images for you to use!
PLEASE NOTE: YOU ARE MORE THAN WELCOME TO USE THE FREE MOCK UP IMAGES FOR YOUR OWN ITEMS. I DO REQUEST THAT YOU DO NOT RE-SELL THESE IMAGES AND INSTEAD OF SHARING THE IMAGE, PLEASE DIRECT THEM HERE TO THE SITE TO DOWNLOAD FOR THEMSELVES. THANK YOU!
Can’t find any that you just love in the spots mentioned above? Well, I want to encourage you then, to take your own photos for your mock ups! We did a post sharing exactly how to create your own here and don’t forget to snag our photography tips (for your mock ups and product photos) here.
As always, if you found this helpful, we greatly appreciate it if you pin or share our content with a fellow crafter to also help them along on their journey.
Happy Crafting, Cutting, and Chaos!!
Disclosure: I was not compensated for this post but will earn a small % of sales as an affiliate and all opinions are 100% my own.