Craft Blanks can be found all over the web from various suppliers and businesses. Sometimes though, we need (or want) them quickly and all in one spot. So, I have complied a list of my favorite Craft Blanks for Vinyl to use with your cutting machine from Amazon to share with y’all today.
*This post contains affiliate links but all opinions are 100% my own*
My Favorite Craft Blanks on Amazon
- Water Bottles:
- Blank Pots for Plants:
- Kitchen Storage containers: Use these svg labels to get your kitchen organized and looking good in no time.
- Baby Bibs:
- Dish Towels:
- Ring Dishes:
- Cookie Jars- These labels would go perfectly with adhesive vinyl to help get your kitchen organized and cute!
- Shirts: I am a t-shirt lover, and these are so incredibly soft (plus they have free 2 day shipping with Prime… YES PLEASE!)
- Beach Spikers: These stick in the ground at the beach, so you can enjoy a beverage without being covered in sand.
- Coffee mugs: Simple, black, and classic… you can’t go wrong with a blank mug.
- Sunglasses: These are just so fun and would be perfect with names or initials down the side. They would even work for summer birthday party favors!
- Aprons: I can already envision a super cute monogram on that apron!
Check out more of my favorite Amazon deals and supplies for crafting over here.