Let’s make an easy Easter Banner using a Free Easter SVG file that I have designed just for this project. Your mantle will be looking like spring in no time.
This year I get to participate in the Annual Spring Craft-A-Thon hosted by Melanie over at Southern Crush At Home. 35 makers will be sharing Spring crafts all day long March 7th live over in the VIP FB group. You can learn more about the event here. For my project I wanted to incorporate our cutting machines and so I designed these free Easter SVG files that really make an adorable Spring themed Easter Banner.
Keep in mind though my motto is there is no wrong way to craft so feel free to take the files and add your own creative spin to the project. Now, let’s dive in…
This post contains affiliate links which means if you purchase through those links at no extra cost to you I may earn a small commission.
Here is a photo of the finished bunny banner:
- Pastel Cardstock 65 lb (at least 5-6 sheets)
- Transfer Tape
- 1 12×12 sheet of Adhesive Vinyl (Any color that matches with the pastel cardstock will work)
- Cotton Balls (at least 15)
- Hot Glue Gun (this is the cordless one I use)
- Free Easter SVG files available for download below
Please Note: If you do not want to use adhesive vinyl, you can also use complimentary colored cardstock to cut out the Free Easter SVG files on and use some roller adhesive to apply the letters to your banner. Totally up to you!
To prep before Easter Banner tutorial goes live in the VIP group on March 7th:
- Using your cutting machine (or scissors) cut out at least 14 bunny silhouettes using the bunny banner outline svg file below. Please note that you will want to cut the bunnies so they are about 6-7 inches in height.
- Cut out the other free SVG design Hoppy Easter on adhesive vinyl (or on coordinating paper) small enough where one letter of the phrase will fit on one bunny outline. (about 3 inches in height)